Attend LBS-BIA Investor Pitch
Join our premier event that brings together a curated selection of profitable impact-driven entrepreneurs and investors. Join us for two days of dynamic pitches, networking opportunities, and the chance to be part of Africa’s thriving startup ecosystem.
Who Should Attend?
- Venture capital firms: Discover innovative ventures with high growth potential
- Investor communities: Connect with a network of like-minded investors and industry experts
- Angel investors: Find promising startups and contribute to their success
- Individual investors in Nigeria and Abroad: Explore investment opportunities in Nigeria’s vibrant market
- Anyone interested in investing in Africa and driving profitable returns: Be part of Africa’s economic growth story
What You Will Gain
- Discover investable ventures.
- Engage with entrepreneurs.
- Network with industry leaders.
- Gain insights from speakers.
- Reliable investments.
Ready to Discover Promising Ventures and Invest in Nigeria's Future?
Gain access to a diverse range of ventures across sectors such as Agribusiness, Tech, Fashion, Waste Management, Cosmetics, Manufacturing, and more. These ventures have been carefully selected and prepared over for investment, ensuring you have access to viable opportunities.
Connect with experienced investors, successful entrepreneurs, and industry leaders.
Register Now to Secure Your Spot at the Investor Pitch Event!
Got Any Questions
Check out our FAQ and contact us for other questions
You are welcome to attend the Investor Pitch as an Investor, Entrepreneur or Business Leader
Access is completely free but registration is compulsory
The Honeywell Auditorium of the Lagos Business School located at Km 22, Lekki Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos
We have ventures in Agribusiness, Cosmetics, Education, Fashion, Healthcare, HR, ICT, Leatherworks, Livestock, Logistics, Real Estate, Solar Energy, Tech, Waste Management, Manufacturing, and more.
The Lagos Business School, Business Innovation Accelerator is a centre sponsored by the Bank Of Industry to raise for innovative and profitable impact-driven entrepreneurs and ventures across Nigeria