Day 21 of the BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Program #EDP2022 was an insightful experience-sharing session with Mr Paul Oriakaji the CEO of Auldon Ltd.
Here are key learning points:
- Don’t be scared to start small. All you need is to take the first step.
- Be able to spot opportunities amidst all the chaos.
- You must be dogged in business to succeed.
- When you create value the reward may not be instant but when it takes off, it never stops.
- Do not seek for easy battles; always seek for the best.
- You need to treat staff as part of your family to have their hearts involved in your business.
- Value and impact drive profit.
Join this conversation by using the hashtags below.